Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog Whore

I recently acquired a Tumblr, and as much fun as that is sometimes I prefer to write my guts out. I'm laying in my spiffy warm dorm (yes that rhymed) after going to my first class of my spring semester. The class I went to was english or food and culture. I quite frankly enjoyed watching this adorable old women talk to us about food. Admittedly my stomach did get queasy after talking about foods we wouldn't eat, but I drank some water when I got back to my dorm and I feel a tad better. I have such a weird stomach, it gets queasy when I talk about gross things or when I see too much blood in movies...but only when it feels like it? For example sometimes I am completely fine with blood and gross things...guess it depends on the day?
I have plenty of free time right now, and I've been contemplating going to Lake Ave. but I'd much rather sit here in my rare silence and read my new cosmopolitan while listening to the Hobbit on tape.

Cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment