Friday, January 22, 2010

I'M SO PISSED!!!

So something you should know, I don't usually get along with my sister that well...but normally. Actually she really wants to be closer, she made me join her therapy session one day which is nice cause it means she doesn't like it when we fight. ANYWAY. This JERK who I will remain nameless just to make the whole thing seem more ominous has been stringing her along. She's younger than me so she definitely less experienced. This is like the first time she's actually liked a guy. For real. And so tonight was the middle school dance (where all the shit goes down) and all the guys left cause they said the dance sucked. Along with her jerk. So like first that feels kind of crappy. Then she left, but apparently her jerk came back before the dance was over and one of my sister's friends was like "Hey you should dance with Jill" and jerk was like "NOOOOOO WAYYY!!!" and of course Jill heard. So she's like in her room crying. And I happen to know she talked to this JERK and he made her cry more. So I'm on the war path.


The moral of this story: Never be romantically interested in a guy named Joe.


Oops I told you his name. Go kill him :P

No comments:

Post a Comment